Right now life is good. Its not easy, its not stress-free, its not uncomplicated, but it is good. Right now, smiling is easy and the gap between tears is starting to widen. Here are 5 things that I am particularly loving right now:
1. Laying in bed and talking to someone about the day. And hearing "Goodnight, I love you" just before I fall asleep.
2. How settled the kids are at the moment. For the last week I have only had to deal with normal childhood issues. Normal tantrums, normal tears, normal giggles and a lot more smiles and laughing. I love that!!
3. Standing in front of the deli counter yesterday, as I am placing my order, the phone rings. I ask the lady to wait while I quickly answer, only the hear Adrian singing "I just called to say, I love you" on the other end of the line. I giggle nervously and the sales person waits patiently. It put a smile on my face the rest of the day. Oh, how to be loved changes the colour of any day!
4. Spring days, friends, coffee and lots of chatter.
5. Being so completely aware of God's love, and knowing for sure that He is in control of whatever life holds.