Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gifts

Our Bible Study group has got a secret sister program, where we commit to pray for and look after one member of our group for some of the year. The idea is to remain anonymous but through little notes and gifts to let the person know that they are being prayed for. So far I have been rather hopeless at sending little gifts, so I thought it time I get my act together.

I found this tutorial online for a little reversible handbag and I just had to try it. What a lovely simple pattern that worked wonderfully. I am quite pleased with how it turn out and will be sure to be making a few more for gifts.

I also tried my hand a making a stitchery. For some reason I have never made one before and found it quite enjoyable even though it is by no means perfect. The pattern of the little house I found online and the Bible verse I just printed up and traced myself.

No comments: