Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ready to learn

Lately Mr. T has really been showing an interest in learning. Why? is one of his favourite questions. He wants to know about the names of things and what they do, where the birds live, how to drive the car and many, many more things. Today I told him that his auntie has a tiny little baby cousin in her tummy (great, great news!!) and he wanted to know how it was going to come out...

So I have decided that it might be time to spend some time everyday doing some more structured things with him. I have dug through the web and have found some amazing sites with free printable activities and downloaded a great little preschool computer program. He is loving it! Today we did a colour by number and some basic writing skills and he was so proud of himself. Not only is he loving realising what he is capable of doing but he is loving spending some one-on-one time with me. I am loving it too!

No comments: